<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, June 08, 2004

"Hello, Japan" 

(inside joke)

I checked out blogs today but every time I clicked on comments, my internet froze (I think every time--I didn't comment today did I?). The internet (and cable) went out this afternoon. And, needless to say, the internet is back finally and still keeps freezing on me. I know, Amy, you now have 2 comments on a post that earlier had been posted 5 times and I really wanted to comment "and I like to post the same thing 5 times" but maybe you caught it or someone else commented that.

Picked up Cari's car today. She couldn't before she had to go to work so mom and I got it. It's so perty. The guy we worked with at Enterprise was nice and kinda cute but had a laugh that was annoying as shit. A girl who worked there graduated high school with me. She is the asst. manager of the rental part. And, Cari, her name is the same as Eric's mom (and a girl you graduated high school with).

Field day tomorrow...wish me luck (against the sun).

make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?