<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, June 26, 2004

I am sure you all heard about what the vice president said to a senator. The Republicans are being so hypocritical. I mean, the one instance they say Kerry used the f-word, he was talking about something, not a person. This is at least the second time the vp or pres have talked to or about a person using profanity. How ridiculous. And right wing groups are trying to defend him. Oh please...

Tennis was pretty exciting yesterday. #3 Coria lost, as did the #2 on the women's side. So sad I have to go work at 8 and miss a lot of matches today, including Roddick. I missed his yesterday, cuz it started at 6 AM our time...Play is supposed to start at noon there, 7 here today...but we don't get it on TV until 8! I did get up today at 5:30 for SOME UNKNOWN REASON. Alrighty, better eat some breakfast...lata

make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?