<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, June 22, 2004

I enjoy being home and tennis actually being on television. It's when the rain falls in England and they replay matches I have already seen TODAY that frustrates me. Hello, how about a little Gambill beating Mirnyi action? Gambill's American and Mirnyi was seeded! I don't need to see the Brit struggle AGAIN. And poor Dent and Robredo. They both are so close to winning their respective matches, with Dent about to serve for the match and Robredo just needing something like 2 games. And the Coria match that was started YESTERDAY keeps getting interrupted. That Coria's a bastard. He yelled something at his opponent when he was hit by the ball, like Moodie hit him on purpose. And he gives the evil eye to the people working there when HE falls. I think he needs some new shoes and to stop blaming other people for his problems. He hurt himself when he fell right before the last rain delay so maybe he won't be able to continue...one can hope...and, I'd like to see Andy play. His match got so far as 4-2 in the first set and it's been rained out twice. Argh...

Worked again last night. This time it was with the other owner. She's young. We talked a lot yesterday. She's very nice. My feet hurt again but what're ya gonna do?

Sex And The City from the beginning tonight...I can't wait!

Oh just found out tripod has blogs. Wish I had known this months ago. I kinda made one through my website (see link on right) but I will probably continue to use this one mainly.

make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?