<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, June 23, 2004

In the stereo: some shit on a music choice digital channel that I'm too lazy to get up to change

So, today was a fairly boring day. No tennis since it rained all day in England. I find it hilarious when it's raining here and in England. It only rained here real early. Jamie came over and we played 4 person Canasta and taught Jamie to play Tripoley. The man came to install LoJack on Cari's car. Mom and I went to Curves. We finished Tripoley. I baked a cake. We had dinner, while I smoked the house up. So fun...

Tomorrow night is Tony!!! Sooooo excited...they better have a sweatshirt in my size! He's coming to Annapolis in a few weeks but he is opening for someone and tickets are $22.50. I went to the other guys site and he sounds like he sucks. And as of 2 days ago, there were only 13 tickets left, and that was the day we found out Tony would be there. Lots of very famous people are playing there this summer, I guess hence the price. People like Edwin McCain, Carolyn Dawn Johnson and others (many of which are country stars). I would love to go but I'm sorry, Tony is not worth $22.50 right now, unless he played for over an hour, which I highly doubt. Can't wait for tomorrow...hopefully there will be some tennis to watch.

make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?