<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, June 17, 2004

Jamie had to run to UMD yesterday so I offered to drive her, instead of her having to go with her cousin at the butt crack of dawn. Fun times...except for the blister my flip flops gave me (I have been living in them for over a month and they haven't done this to me before) and the burn I got from the sun. May I should get a small bottle of sunscreen to carry in my purse. That way I won't keep getting burned cuz I forgot to apply. And then, I wouldn't complain all night of being itchy and red.

I made copies of a Tony flier about next Thursdays show. We posted a bunch around UMD's campus. May do some more posting today...Montgomery College? I may ask people at Curves if I can put one up (I see ads for school fairs and other things. Why not?) I mean I will be working there, starting tomorrow, so I will be around to take it down next week when the date passes.

Alright, nothing else to say...Sex and The City on TBS has been interesting, although they aren't showing it in order until next week. Shower time...

make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?