<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, June 24, 2004

Just got home from Tony. He was amazing. He sang for nearly 1 1/2 hours. Yay. And he sang songs I like that are newer and not on any CDs. And I got my sweatshirt I wanted. And I finally got a picture with him (Cari, it better turn out good!). And the opening act was pretty good. Jamie and I signed up for her email updates. Her name is Lea but I wouldn't know how to search to see if she has a site, since that's such a popular name and she had no last name...

Tennis today was mostly good. Mardy Fish lost, which was sad. But winners today included Capriati, Ginepri, Gambill, Martin, Ancic, Ferrero, Robredo, Dent, Spadea, Haas and Roddick (that's 7 Americans, if you're counting). AND the best part of today was when Venus Williams lost. And she acted like a mature adult about it all. She, in an interview, actually said her opponent played well and should have won! Jamie and I were preparing ourselves for Venus' excuse(s), which is usually the case. But it wasn't. I don't think Venus played that awfully bad, though it obviously wasn't her best.

Tomorrow is Curves to work out then actually work. Jamie is leaving for the weekend tomorrow, so I'll miss her, especially since Cari is working all weekend. Maybe I will give Jodi and call and we can check out Torrid, my new favorite store.

make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?