<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, June 04, 2004

Not much to blog about today. I love having Jamie home. It's so nice having someone around, especially since Cari's like NEVER around anymore. And I love her hammock. Speaking of hammocks, I wanna go back to Capon. Surprise Surprise. Mom and I were sitting at dinner and discussed gas prices. Last weekend, on Friday, going away, we saw this one station was 1.98. We decided to wait until coming home Tuesday and it went down to 1.89! Our prices in Germantown were 2.17 and now are 2.16! Why would they go down 9 cents (the one I talked about was the cheapest we saw but most went down 8-9 cents) in Virginia and only a penny at home? I hate living in an expensive area...Anyway, so I told mom that is another excuse to go back to Capon, cheaper gas on the way. Like we need another excuse to go back...

Jamie and I want to see Tony real bad. I am going through withdrawal. I got emails today about his new merchandise, which is not available on his website yet, but is at shows. There are promo flats, wife beaters in white and black, t-shirts and a hooded sweatshirt. I want the sweatshirt...it's only $20! He is in Philly tomorrow night, which is the closest he will be to us, but it's too late to make plans now. He will also be in NY, NJ, Pittsburgh and New Hope, PA. Argh...

make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?