<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, June 20, 2004

Since I seem to not be getting comments, I can only assume maybe they are still messing up so I will put back in the blogger comments and you can comment on those...or you can use the chatterbox :)

Entertainment Weekly talked about this blog in the most recent issue. It's someone who claims to be a famous actor. No one knows if they are...and no one knows who they are if they are. Hmmm....I only read a few entries but with so many fakes out there, how real could it be?

Worked at Curves Friday. Kinda boring. My feet were killing me when I got home. I haven't had a job in forever where I have to stand for 5 hours straight. I kept hoping people would leave so I'd be able to sit down for a minute but I guess I was hoping too much that once it got down to one person on the machines, someone new came. I work again tomorrow.

Did I mention we saw The Day After Tomorrow? Loved it. Got GQ with Jake on the cover...he looks absolutely scrumtious. Is that how I spell that word? Oh well...not much else to blog about. Such nice weather today. I wished we had a porch or a deck I could have sat outside on. Or just a hammock, like Jamie. Her cousin was lying in it earlier. I sat on Jamies front stoop with her for a few hours earlier. It's amazing we always find tons of stuff to talk about. We sit and talk for hours many days a week. We were on the phone the other day for over an hour. You would think we would run out of things to say to one another. But apparently we haven't. It's nice having someone around to talk to and do things with...since Cari works so much and it's so far away...

I think I will go watch Strong Medicine, which mom taped for me, since I was talking to Jamie...lata...

make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?