<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, June 02, 2004

"so here's to all my sisters out there keeping it country, Let me get a big hell yeah from the redneck girls like me, HELL YEAH!" 

In the stereo: VH1 Country

OK, I was wrong, I have 7 bug bites. And they are driving me crazy. Nothing seems to help the itch go away. 2 are on fingers, 1 on an arm and the other 4 on legs (3 on one leg). Aaaaaaahhhhhhhh...but I keep telling myself this is better than 41.

I found about 6 cicada wings on the edge of our driveway but no bodies...hmmmm...

I think maybe I should eat something...since the only thing I have eaten since 2 yesterday was 2 cookies (that we swiped from Capon). I wanna go back to Capon. I wanna lay in the hammock. I want the cooler mountain air. Oh, wait, I just saw it's only 67 here now...much better than last week.

make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?