<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, June 30, 2004

So, I have always typed in "new.blogger.com" to get to the page to log in and blog. That has now changed and I can no longer do that. I forgot what to type in otherwise. I guess I could have just typed www.blogger.com but I didn't. I looked down our list of blogger sites and finally found the "www.blogger.com/home" page, which I recognized. I hate change...

Andy Roddick and Mario Ancic are in the semis of Wimbledon. How upsetting, though, that they have to play each other next and I couldn't care less about the other match. One of them better win...

Is my picture showing up for anyone? Or is my computer just the crazy one?

My most annoying moment of the day has to be about my new Dawson's Creek season 3 DVDs. I got an email about it but wasn't sure until I put the DVD in the machine. They replaced the theme song! HELLO! Are you kidding me? Who does not hear "I don't wanna wait" and not think of Dawson's???? That song is SO identified with the show. How could they NOT secure the rights? It's not like this is the first season. 2 seasons plus the finale are already out with the theme song correct. It makes no sense...and the new song SUCKS. I am seriously pissed off...

Tony says (via his blog) that Josh Ackerman is getting married and he's in the wedding. I wonder who Josh is marrying. I always liked him. (FYI, Josh was on MMC, also, as well as being in lots of random commercials and movies in the last few years, and the short-lived Will Friedle show "The Random Years" in 2002)

make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?