<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, June 29, 2004

Today looks like: watching tennis, working out at Curves, watching some tennis (unfortunately, it's only women today), going out to dinner maybe, going to my employee meeting. I can't forget my meeting. I am worried I might forget. Mom keeps remembering so hopefully she won't let me forget. It was so nice outside yesterday, I should have sat outside...but I watched tennis. I may go see what it's like out there today and sit out. I don't care that much about the women's tennis, especially since most of the matches shown are on tape, and I can find the scores online. How frustrating. I hate when NBC has the tennis. ESPN is much better about showing it live...and I like their commentators better (except Martina Hingis).

Nothing else to say right now. I should go eat something, cuz apparently you have a better workout when you eat about an hour before your workout.

make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?