<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, July 12, 2004

Check this out

Tony's journal today ends with "I hope Kerry and Edwards jump up in the polls in the coming days" Woohoo

Headache again. Driving me crazy. I really want to read. Maybe I will anyway. I am on the third Shopaholic book. They are just so damn funny. I also need to watch today's GH. Oh, Fridays episode was just so good! Jason was talking to Nikolas and telling him he knows how he feels and all this and Nik was like oh really? blah blah blah your sister, the bitch! I couldn't believe he called Emily a bitch! Aaaaaaahhhhhh It was such an emotional scene. I love seeing Tyler Christopher and Steve Burton in scenes together, since they both are amazing and they don't work together much.

I guess that's all I have to say for now. We'll see...

make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?