<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, July 19, 2004

Dag nabbit, my comments won't let me view them.

Had a dream last night.  Tony was in it...yippee!  lol  In it, I finished my roll of film and was able to develop my picture I got taken with Tony.  I really need to do that in real life.  Maybe I'll get a heart frame for it...NOT
 
I work 3 days this week and it may become 4.  One of our owners can't come in tomorrow so I am filling in.  The other owner may not be able to make it Wednesday so if someone is alone, I figured I'd go in.  She came in with me the last 2 Fridays and I left her alone cuz I was lazy a previous Thursday so since our Wednesday plans fell through, I figured I'd go work if she needs me.  If, on the other hand, the calendar is wrong and it's the owner who is working Wednesday, I don't think I want to work.  I shouldn't talk bad about my boss on here.  I have this big fear she would find out somehow.  The owner I worked with today (who can't come in tomorrow) is probably leaving us in September!  I am so sad, cuz she's really nice and good to work with.  Found out today she is only 19!  She looks my age, or at least Cari's (cuz you know Cari and I are so far apart in age).
 
My contacts have been bugging me all day.  I think I may remove them tonight.  The one that's bugging me is a new one, as of yesterday, since one fell out while driving in Hagerstown Saturday and by the time I got to solution, it was a goner.  Anyway, the new one's been real hazy all day.  I told Jodi about it on the phone but I made a rhyme.  Now I can't remember the rhyme.  oh poo
 
Anyone watch The Assistant?  Andy Dick is absolutely hilarious.  He makes them do all sorts of SHIT.  Such entertainment.
 
Bought The One And Only, Genuine, Original Family Band and SLC Punk off amazon.  Wow, those movies should not be in the same sentence...lol...anyway, the first is a Disney movie from 1964, starring Lesley Ann Warren and a young handsome John Davidson (he hosted Hollywood Squares in the 80s I believe).  Also in the movie are a 17 year old Kurt Russell and a 23 year old Goldie Hawn.  We watched it a lot as kids and I love it.  The DVD includes commentary and a behind the scenes thing that's really exciting.  The second movie I have only seen once, when it aired on cable (I think it was the Disney Channel) years ago.  I loved it and have wanted to own it since.  I was buying the other anyway (which just came out on DVD last Tuesday and Cari's store can't get it) and to get free shipping, I needed to spend more.  SO I got them both.  Yay!  Mom and I already watched Family Band.  I may watch SLC Punk tomorrow.  I will be alone at home til I go to work at 3 or so.
 
PS, just looked up Goldie on imdb and totally forgot she grew up in my county.  She went to a school that now has a magnet program, along with some of the worst kids in the county.  How exciting...


make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?