<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, July 14, 2004

I came on to blog last night but blogger was down. Now I can't remember what I was going to blog about. Jamie got her Class B learner's permit. She's going to drive the bus at college. I can just see it now--she's 5'2". Heehee

We have had so much rain. I am getting tired of it. Not cuz it's rain (well, ok, but I think if I was in London I would be ok with it) but it's practically always a huge thunderstorm. It was so loud last night. And it is supposed to be bad again this afternoon. It seems nearly every day we are getting rain. Too bad it doesn't cool it down much outside. It's still way too hot. I actually was hot at work Friday and Monday. I used to wear a hoodie each time I worked cuz we have it 70 degrees in there plus 3 fans going. Speaking of work, I got a second shirt. Glad for two reasons. One, I don't have to be seen in the same one each time I work (and I see the same people all the time--people tend to come Mon, Wed, Fri and since I work Mon and Fri...). Two, the first one I had was rather large and this one fits just right. They are both purple, though the first is a dark purple and the second is a lilac color. They match my belt I got at Torrid, which has a few purples on it. Yay.

Guess I'll go. If I think of whatever it was I wanted to blog about, I'll be back...don't miss me too much! *mwah*

make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?