<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, July 29, 2004

I found this site from a link on haloscan comments.  I decided to read a bit.  I can't stand people who vote for Nader.  First of all, I don't like the guy anyway.  But even still, people who vote for him are taking away votes for Bush or Kerry (in a lot of cases, Kerry).  Like I said in the comment I left there, if most of those people who voted for him in 2000 had voted for Gore, we wouldn't be making fun of our president on a daily basis.  The country and world would have been a much different place.  Maybe one day we will have a system that supports more than 2 candidates equally but since we don't now, vote for Bush or Kerry...or just vote for Kerry!  (shameless plug!)

Saw The Bourne Supremacy today.  I liked it better than The Bourne Identity.  Loved that car chase scene.  Didn't like a lot of the camera work--it was very shaky.  Tomorrow, it's The Village time (at 11 AM--before work)!!!!!

make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?