<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, July 27, 2004

I just got up...at 12:22.  I went to bed around 12 but for some reason I couldn't sleep and was awake reading until 3, again.  It's getting rather ridiculous.  Plus, tomorrow night I have to sleep early cuz Cari and I are leaving at like 8:30 AM.  Her boss is coming back to work and since they fired someone, the locks got changed and her boss doesn't have a key.  So she has to take them.  So we are going to the Hagerstown outlets.  And possibly meeting dad for breakfast.  Hrmph.

I finished reading The Wedding.  Really good.  Then I decided to start reading this book, Maneater.  It absolutely sucked.  I lasted 10 pages.  The author wrote the screen play for Stepmom so I thought it might be good.  It was horribly written (Cari read the first few paragraphs and agreed).  The main character lives in LA and sleeps with half the city, doesn't have a job (her dad pays for her apt but he's threatening to stop) and is basically a stuck-up snotty bitch.  Just the kind of person I love.  NOT.  Anyone know Border's policy on returns?  I lost my receipt but the sticker is still on the back and it doesn't look read.  I am not usually like that.  I hate when people use things and return them.  But this book was so horrendous that I can't stand having it in my site.

Finally decided on my two favorite Bon Jovi fast songs ("Always" is by far my favorite slow one).  "I'd Die For You" and "Born To Be My Baby".  I hadn't listened to either one in a really long time but now I realize how much I enjoy them.

Alrighty, it's shower time before I am off to work again.  9 days 'til Dean!  Woohoo!


make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?