<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, July 23, 2004

In the stereo: Bon Jovi

I heart Bon Jovi.  I just made CDs for Jamie and Marcia.  I made myself a copy of one.  That way I won't have to keep tons of their CDs in my car (I have every single one they have made).  Good thinking Mare.  Why didn't you think of it years ago?  I want them to tour again.  They are sooooo good in concert.

Bad headache today.  The weather was awful.  It was gray in the morning, then got really sunny (it was very hot), then while I was at work, it got super dark and a thunderstorm came.  I am so sick of thunderstorms.  We have to have had at least one per week for over a month now.

Got my hair cut yesterday.  I wanted just a trim.  It's not that she cut that much off but it feels so short (it is super duper soft today).  I want to grow it out again.  You know me, I go through my stages.  I wish I had a hair person who could give me extensions on days I want them and I could have short hair other days.  That'd be the best.  Now I have to find a talent that I could get famous with so I can have assistants.

Back to Bon Jovi, I think I like their music cuz their songs are stories.  That's probably why I like country too.  I like it when they tell stories.  Not that I don't like other songs.  But it just makes more sense to me.  I am so not a person who gets vague themes of songs.  There are plenty of songs out there that I have no idea what they mean but I like the beat and the voices.

Just made myself some hot Grape-Nuts.  I love hot Grape-Nuts.  I don't know anyone who has ever had it hot.  They don't print the recipe on the box anymore.  It's one of those things I have had since childhood that I love.  Along with fluff.  We had buckwheat pancakes and fluff for dinner last night.  Mmmmmmmm (MMM 730!  lol)

Oh jyx, I forgot to talk about jyx.  jyx is a new cuss word.  It is universal.  It can take the place of shit, bitch, hell, fuck, anything.  Use it in a conversation today.  Make it catch on.  It'd be funny:)

I could use a good back massage.  Mine is KILLING me.  Makes me think of the first episode of that new Mo Rocca show "Things I Hate About You".  Anyone catch it???

I don't understand what has happened to my fonts for my links on the right.  I am sad...


make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?