<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, July 28, 2004

in the stereo: mix, currently "Let's Hear It For The Boy"

Got some beads and string and made knock-offs of what Borders calls "book thongs".  It's basically beads on each end of a string that you use as a bookmark.  I got one there a month or so ago and love it.  So I decided to make some, to give to people and what not.  I just made 3.  I got some cute ladybug beads that I was happy about.  I tried to find this bead store my one boss told me about (it's so weird calling her my boss since she's 19 but whatever) but couldn't.  I wanted more choices for beads cuz Michael's does not satisfy me.  I should try A.C.Moore.  I think she said they have a nice selection.  Anyone want a book thong?  Specific requests?  Honestly, I send you one if you want one.  I haven't been too creative recently and missed it.  I also bought a piping bag today, for icing cakes.  I loved using the piping bag when I made my gingerbread house at Christmas.  I love watching Gale Gand and Martha Stewart use them on T.V.  It's rather exciting.  Too bad the tip kit with like 20 different piping tips was about $25.  I wanted that...but I only got 2 tips.

My back really hurts...I could use a good massage...I also miss Parsons being able to crack my back.  Wasn't that the best?  You know, massage was the one thing Gina was good for...

(I tried to add a link on "Parsons" for her website...but apparently it doesn't exist anymore.  Do they actually get rid of sites after no activity?  A site I know that hasn't had activity since February is still up...but maybe that's not long enough)

So I forgot I didn't blog about Big Brother last night.  Argh.  I love Drew(who has a twin), and Cari and I have since we laid eyes on him.  He's my favorite this season.  He admitted last night that he wouldn't like the other jock guys outside the house but yet he aligns himself with them and still nominates Adria.  I thought he might not nominate her after the talk we saw.  Obviously not.  Well, if it does come down to a tie this week, I hope he actually choses to send home Holly.  He needs to step it up.  He should have nominated Scott or Jase when "Nakomis" took herself off the block.  He shouldn't worry about what those boys will say if he breaks their pact.  He already knows he wouldn't like them, it's not like he should care if they hunt him down in real life.

I know you all don't watch Big Brother but read this:  speaking of those asshole guys...Jase  is obsessed with Brad Pitt and thinks he looks like him.  One of the other house guests said in the diary room "Brad Pitt?  More like armpit", and another said "He's more opposite Brad Pitt than my uncle's rear end" (that would be my favorite gay Will).  Also, during the veto competition, Jase said "who do I confide in? my step father" and Scott guessed wrong, later saying in the diary room "I didn't know what confide meant".  Hello, did you pass 3rd grade????  They're such idiots. And, ps, what kind of name is Jase?  That's some shit!

make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?