<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, July 07, 2004

So, a British bloke named Joe found me today. He lists "mattress sliding" as one of his interests...as do I. Aw, the Hood Ol' days. I have the picture of you, Sarah, and Sarah Clark sliding framed. All my other evidence is probably in a box somewhere. Oh wouldn't it be fab if one day we had our reunion and 2001-2004's were all there and we did the same old crazy stuff from when we were students? Mattress sliding, olympic bed diving, shopping cart racing, skating on the floor on--what was it? lysol? Sarah could have Clu Su Gea. (note: I have mentioned exactly 3 people from college and they are all Sarah's) I miss college...but I don't miss the work.

Just finished reading Confessions Of A Shopaholic. It's by the same author that wrote Can You Keep A Secret?, which I read in May. Love her sense of humor. Book was good. I got the next two, Shopaholic Takes Manhattan and Shopaholic Ties The Knot. We'll see...

make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?