<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, July 10, 2004

Terrible migraine last night, nausea and everything. I woke up at 4 and it was gone and I was wide awake so I watched GH and read for 2 hours...I'm finally caught up on GH's. Yay! And I quite enjoy my book (Shopaholic Takes Manhattan). Went back to sleep around 6 and woke up at 10:30 or so for good. And I have a headache again. It's making me crazy. I had been doing well--went for days with no headaches. And I haven't had alcohol, which I usually seem to have a drink when we go out for dinner and I have no headache, only for a headache to reappear the next day. And I have no health insurance anymore so I surely can't go to the doctor and get new medicine. Argh.

Today looks like a lazy day indoors. It's way too hot outside for me. Where did the 70 degree weather go? I hate this. I want to move north. Or to England. I could probably get used to the rain. As long as it's not nasty thunderstorms each day, I'd be ok. I would miss the snow though. I guess I'd rather move north. What's it like up in Maine and Massachusetts, ladies?

Worked last night. We now ask people trivia questions during their workouts and they can earn Curves bucks. One question that surprised me was "How many people does Africa's population grow by every 3 weeks?" Any guesses? if you guess, I'll let you know the answer.

British Joe has added a link to my site on his so I figured I would return the favor (see right). Ahhhh, the British... :)

Oh well, that was my little break for the day. Back to my reading...and maybe we'll play Tripoley tonight (no one else seems to have heard of it)...

make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?