<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, July 18, 2004

wow.  Blogger changed.  Don't know what I think about this now.  Some of it's kinda neat, being able to change fonts and colors and make lists.  Everything is easy now with no html knowledge needed.  Now I don't feel special about knowing how to put in a link or picture.
 
Saw A Cinderella Story today.  Cheesy but cute.  Lots of kids there.  Noisy through the whole movie--at least rustling of bags and paper stuff throughout.  Luckily there wasn't much talking.  I think it was Jamie said she went to see a movie once and some kids were saying all the lines right before they happened.  I guess it was good we saw this opening weekend cuz that could happen later.  We were walking out of the theater and a girl said "hi, Ms. Greene".  I was totally in a different mindset so this was weird.  After watching the movie (I don't know if it had to do with the high school's colors being green and yellow or what), I felt young again and then I was snapped back to reality that I am an adult.
 
Played Mario Bros on the ORIGINAL NINTENDO this week.  Yay!  I love original Nintendo.  So exciting with not great graphics before the world got so complicated.
 
Watched MMC the other day.  Did I mention that already?  Ryan Gosling looks just the same now...though he is super hot with his beard in The Notebook.  So funny seeing how HUGE Tony's arms used to be, and also seeing how Keri Russell danced and sung.  Britney hasn't changed much, neither has Justin.  JC's eyes look more open now.  I know he hasn't had surgery cuz they've been like this but maybe he just has better makeup people.  lol
 
Thoroughly enjoyed I Love The 90s.  LOVE this Loni Love that was on there.  She was fabulous.  "I'm gonna kick your mother fucking ass.  Did you understand that?  No need for ebonics."  Of course, I heart Mo Rocca, Michael Ian Black, and Hal Sparks.  I believe I missed 1990 and the beginnings of 1991 and 1992 but I think I saw everything else.  Very upset they didn't mention My So-Called Life.  And did I miss something or did they not mention *N SYNC?  I know they mentioned BSB so if they didn't mention *N SYNC, that's some shit.  Especially since they talked about that LFO song.  (Mo Rocca=LFO stands for Lyrics that are Fucking Owful, but they misspelled awful)  I also enjoyed when someone said that on the boy band scale it's "*N SYNC, then Backstreet, then on the 52nd rung is LFO".  Yay, *N SYNC.  PS, I just heard Justin is busy doing *N SYNC work.  In Florida.  Which must be writing music, since Joey is on Broadway in "Little Show of Horrors", which I need to see since I got stuck seeing "Rent" on his night off.  Dag nabbit.
 
Friday, GH had the funeral for Lila Quartermaine, who was played by Anna Lee, who died in May.  They wanted to work it into the storyline, which is why it took so long.  It was a very touching episode, with Robin, Lucy, and Kevin back for it.  I loved seeing Kevin and Lucy in Mac and Felicia's house, like the old days.  And Robin talking with Sonny.  I didn't care much for the interaction they showed with Robin and Jason.  I liked them together way back when and the magazine I get said they would tie up old loose ends, but I don't think they did.
 
Alrighty, guess that was long enough for now.  See ya later, gators.

make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?