<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, August 28, 2004

All I have to post is about Craig Kilborn. Watched the last episode last night. You know me, I cried at the end. He did his little "dance, dance, dance" thing and danced, along with some staff. Then he started spinning and they cut to a scene where he was still spinning but there was no one left in the studio. He started walking towards where he comes in and the music came on for a few beats so he danced a little. Then he continued walking and turned back at the wall and they froze that scene in black and white...and I cried. It was an "end". Sometimes things just end but this was definitely a definitive end (liked that sentence, didn't ya?). Very sad it's over...

It's off to Charles Town Races and Slot with mom, Marcia and Jamie's grandmother. Wish me luck!

make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?