<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, August 18, 2004

"Hello, Japan" 

We got to Legg Mason today and one of the booths near the front was a phone company. They said they are having free phone calls for all over the world for the week. Cari turned to me and said the above title. LOL

Anyway, Ginepri and Hewitt won today. Saulnier, who we were also rooting for, also won, though that isn't as much of a big deal to me. Ginepri and Gambill played doubles (Ginepri is probably still playing) but I don't know scores. I know I got sun--I'm already itchy--even though I smell of sunblock. It obviously didn't do a very good job. I don't think we were in the sun that long. Maybe we should bring in the sunblock Friday and I should reapply every hour (Friday, we get there by 1, whereas today was before 4).

In Olympic tennis news, Roddick lost. How disappointing. So did all three US women. Dent and Fish pulled through for the US so I am pulling for them (I think they may be in different halves so they could technically get gold and silver). Tomorrow, live tennis at 10 AM. Hopefully we'll see some Americans, since Federer and Henman (who they show a lot) already lost.

Tomorrow is Dean Fields at Jammin Java. I can't wait. I got a shirt that says "wow, your music sucks real hard". I think he'll enjoy it. We plan on taking pictures of him! Heehee...

make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?