<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, August 27, 2004

"hey, look at me! I'm gonna go touch the butt." 

In the stereo: Dawson's Creek

I have found a way to enjoy homemade oatmeal! I have always loved Capon's oatmeal but not liked when we make it at home. Well, I decided to grind up the oats and it's much better. I think I may make oatmeal cookies by doing the same thing. Yay!

Anyone seen the new Alanis video? It's interesting. I don't know if I like the song yet. When I turned it on, the sound was low and it looked like it was her "Thank You" video but I was confused because the show on VH1 was "Fresh New Music". I turned up the volume and the next thing I know, it goes through all her videos. The new song is put to scenes from her life over the years, backwards. After her videos since 1995 (as "Alanis Morissette"), it goes through her videos she did in Canada (as "Alanis"). Then there's a little scene of her from "You Can't Do That On Television" (ps, I really want to see that show again). It goes through home videos and ends with a woman giving birth, I guess supposedly her birth. It was kinda neat.

I have to work today. Why can't we get paid for not doing anything? It's not that I hate my job. I just wish I had something that I couldn't wait to do each day. When I get home, it's time for "Deagrassi: Unscripted" and the season premiere of "Radio Free Roscoe", which I've been waiting for, on The N. Yay!

make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?