<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, August 21, 2004

I have commented a lot in the last day so go ahead and read everything. The reason I decided to comment now is I just remembered we saw a car yesterday with a "VIVABush" sticker, along with a Van Hollen sticker. Not being from our area you may not know who Van Hollen is. Let me inform you. He is a democrat in congress. I don't vote for him because I live about 2 minutes from the line--the other side of Germantown does vote for him. We get stuck with someone else, who is a democrat but I don't like as much. Anyway, back on topic. He is for a woman's right to chose. He is against the war. He is BIG into protecting the environment. He has great views on and has helped in numorous Maryland policies involving eduction (that I agree with). He is for gun control. Needless to say, it's VERY odd for someone to be supporting both Bush and Van Hollen. That's all...

On a different note, Taylor Dent lost in the battle for the bronze medal in Olympic tennis today. The third set went to 16-14. In case you have no idea how significant that is, one must win a set by 2 with at least 6 (so, for example, 6-4 is fine). Taylor was down 5-4 in the last set and broke Gonzalez to tie it up. There wasn't another break of serve until it was tied at 14-14. The first 2 sets together took less than an hour and a half. The last one took nearly 2 hours. How upsetting.

make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?