<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, August 24, 2004

I haven't been that political recently but after reading an article today, I did a little net search and came up with a few things to mention.

John Kerry is on "The Daily Show" tonight. I absolutely can't wait. I hope I remember to watch it. There's an article in the Post today talking about it. They point out an interesting fact. Bush has put a "moratorium on talk about his behavior under the age of 40 and everyone (in the press) is abiding by it". Yet, all they can do is try to belittle or negate Kerry's war achievements from when he was younger. Are you kidding me? How is that right?

In case you some how have missed it, you can see the Bush TV ad here (the one I am referring to is titled "Victory). I saw it before it was in the news and I was yelling at the TV, complaining to mom and Cari (who were out of the room when I saw it). I agree with the Iraqis (and probably the Afghanistan people, but I haven't heard) that it's ridiculous.

I am so sick of ads that are negative towards the opposing people (you can see one at the link above titled "Intel"). Why can't everyone just have clean campaigns where you say why you should be elected and not have to have negative stuff about the other? Obviously, you need to have negative ads if you are worried about being elected. I have always said I hate people who do this and yet again, it's the opposing party who is doing so. And they go and make it like the other side is doing the same thing? They rag on us for doing it but refuse to take down their ads? How hypocritical. Come on now. And...Bob Dole is a jerk.

I'd like to talk to those 6% of people who think our economic conditions are excellent.

Through a google search to find that TV ad, I found this site. Love it! My favorite ad is the "What Are We Teaching Our Children?" The six winners are on this front page but check out all of the ads--there are many good ones. Update: if you click on "top 150 choices", look at #17 "Grow Up". I like that one...oh there are so many to like.

make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?