<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, August 11, 2004

I was "weeding" 

So the previous entry was about a stupid thing I did having to do with some concert tickets. It's a really dumb thing that I don't feel like explaining but I feel like such an idiot. Sometimes I just don't think. (UPDATE: problem has been solved and I feel great relief.)

I am having cravings tonight. I am not usually like this each month but I am today. Cheese ball. Mmmmmmmm. Love the cheese ball :)

Alrighty, I have nothing else to post, except did I say I heard the Adam Richman song "Mary-Anne"? I absolutely love it. I was feeling blue yesterday and even though it's not a positive song, it just makes me feel better. It's quite catchy, as Jamie described it. I like listening to it each day. I need my CD to come in the mail. They said 1-2 weeks, which isn't bad, but I am still impatient.

Cari and I are going to watch "13 Going On 30" now. We saw it in the theater and really liked it. I just watched the deleted scenes (and am posting this as Cari showers). Love this:

Richard (the boss): ...she was always taking notes
Lucy: She's a secretary.
Richard: "Whatever" (he did the air quotes! CORRECTION: he did the air quotes in the extended scene and not the actual movie--how rude!)

updates made at 11 AM Thursday.

make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?