<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, August 09, 2004

"I've loved you like a stranger, I've missed you like a head cold" 

In the stereo: Switchfoot

Getting ready for work. I don't feel like going. But at least I work with Allyson. And I have off next week, so I guess I shouldn't complain.

I had to turn off Norton in order to finally see Adam Richman's site and hear the song. It's actually a good song. Plus, I know it's not about me, so I don't hate it. I listened to the other songs you can listen to and I like them so I bought the CD. I'll let you know if I like it.

On the site I bought the CD, I also got 2 other CDs of guys I found through another site (doing a Dean/Adam search), Pete Schmidt and Christopher Jak. They sounded good too. It is fueling my love for male singer/songwriters. Yay! I am sure if I lived in New York, I would LIVE at The Bitter End and The Living Room. These guys have played there, as well as Dean and Tony and others I am sure. Aaaaaahhhhhh...

Friendster is fun, passing messages with Megan, back and forth. Too bad I ONLY HAVE TWO FRIENDS.

I really need to go to Torrid...ok, not need, but I really want to...OK, work time...

make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?