<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, August 12, 2004

"Mary-Anne, you're such a whore" 

In the stereo: Adam Richman (I was debating whether to change the spelling of the name in my title but I decided not to, since I am not actually a whore)

I love it when I complain and things go my way. Not that I expect things to go my way all the time, but it is nice. First, I am an idiot about those damn tickets and Ticketmaster is allowing us to return them for a refund (which, like, NEVER happens). Then, I complain I want my Adam Richman CD and it freakin comes in the mail the next day! Woohoo! I also almost started complainign that I wanted a magazine to read and I got one in the mail today, too. Although I don't feel too swift today, life hasn't been treating me that bad.

PS, I forgot to post yesterday that I am cavity-free. Not that I thought I would have them but it's always good to hear that I don't. Love going to the dentist and talking to Sharon, my dentist's asst. Too bad she was busy most of the time so I couldn't chat. Did get to "chat" with the woman who actually does the teeth cleaning. She doesn't shut up. It's rather annoying.

make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?