<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, August 06, 2004

Saw Dean last night. He was great. Such a cool person. Cari told him Jamie and I are stalking him and will see him tonight and tomorrow too. Yay. Cari's coworker Joanie went last night. Tonight, Megan's coming. Tomorrow, mom, Jamie's mom, our neighbor down the street, and a few of Jamie's mom's friends are all coming. It's quite exciting introducing people to him. Last night, it seemed like we were the only ones who knew him but he ended up selling quite a few CDs (I wanna say 18 or so), which must mean they liked him! I really enjoyed the new music as well. Hopefully we will be able to request "Paper Dolls" tonight or tomorrow.

I worked this morning at 7 so that I could have off tonight. It was hard getting up so early. During the school year, I get up at 7, not get at work then. I am tired. At least I can sleep in tomorrow.

Tennis is quite exciting. The final 8 in the tournament this week include 7 players I like (Roddick, Haas, Robredo, Safin, Agassi, Moya, Hewitt) and one I am indifferent towards (Santoro). I don't know when there has been quarterfinals I was so excited about!

Big Brother last night was soooooo good. Asshole Scott is finally gone. The twin twist was revealed, with Jase being totally pissed. And, "Nakomis" (Jennifer) got Head of Household so that's even more sadness for Jase...boohoo, jerk. Yay!

Alrighty, it's showertime before Jamie and I (and possibly Judy) meet Megan in Frederick for Dean. Lata!

make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?