<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, August 08, 2004

So everyone should get on Friendster, since Megan practically begged me (*wink wink*).

Saw Dean for the 3rd time. He was at his best tonight, I think. I believe he did 4 covers and they rocked (Marcia asked him to play James Taylor and he totally did!). Jamie (with the push from me, who initially wanted it) asked him if he would play "Paper Dolls", which is one of my favorites off of his CD. He said he never plays it live because tuning his guitar usually makes a string break. He didn't break any strings and it sounded great. He played longer tonight, and I think the audience really liked him (including mom!).

Dean told us on Thursday about this guy (a friend did he say?) who has a song called "Mary-Anne" (Dean signed my copy of his CD). He said we'd like it and all and while he was writing the guy's website down, he said no we probably wouldn't like it, since it's kind-of an anti-Mary-Anne song. Well, we tried to go on, and on my computer, it won't even let me on the site and Jamie's won't let us hear the music. So I told Dean tonight and he totally gave me the guy's IM name and told me to IM him and say I am having problems. So I did as soon as we got home and he was cool about it, sending me another link that got an error, to which he found out he got an error now too. But, now I seem to have lost that link so I won't be able to check it again...anyway, see you if can get onto Adam Richman's site and listen to the first song that comes on (Megan did tonight). I found a website that sells his CD with clips of all the songs so I heard the part about "Mary-Anne, you're such a whore" or whatever--but I still think it's fab--cuz how many songs are there with my name in them? LOL

Dean has a friend who made a movie called "Clayton Lost" which has 4 of Dean's songs in it. It's being pitched at festivals so who knows when we'll get to see it but keep it in mind for the future--he says it's really good.

My back is killing me so I am off to bed (it is 2:30...)...g'nite

make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?