<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, August 05, 2004

so I've started making beaded jewelry. I made 2 necklaces I like, a pair of earrings I don't care much for, and 2 bracelets--one for Cari to match her new shoes (black with turquoise) and one for me to match my Care Bears shirt (clear beads with scattered pink and one each turquoise and yellow/orange). I like the bracelets a lot too. I still need to go to the store to get some more string. I am using the thinner string that doesn't seem as strong, so I'm doubling up.

There's a marathon of "Roswell"s today. It's like the last 8 episodes. I don't remember when I stopped watching it but I haven't seen any that have been on today yet. It's on til 4. Mom and I are going to Curves later so I will miss some...maybe I'll tape them.

Jamie and I are leaving for Dean in Hagerstown at around 4:30. Yay, Dean! I am so wearing my Care Bears shirt and bracelet. LOL...lata...

make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?