<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, August 02, 2004

Stop calling me Warren! My name isn't f#$@ing Warren! 


My back really hurts today. Cari still refuses to massage me. She said we should play cards all day tomorrow, cuz she has off, as do I, and she doesn't feel like leaving the house. I said I'd do it under one condition and she declined (hey, my back hurts after playing cards for a little while most days, let alone all day).

I'm making better and better book thongs. I have been to the craft stores (Michaels and A.C.Moore) a total of 5 times in a week. And I am now out of string. And I want clasps so I can make a necklace.

I can't wait for 2 weeks. It's so exciting to actually have plans. Monday the 16th we are going to the county fair, where Buddy Jewell and Craig Morgan are having a FREE concert (gee, why am I going? Oh wait, did I say FREE?). Then, that Wednesday and Friday, we are going to the Legg Mason tennis tourney. I get to see my boys James Blake and Robby Ginepri, since the "better" ones will be at the Olympics. Agassi and Hewitt will also be there, among others. And that Friday is mom's bday. She's gonna be my favorite number. Shhh...it's a secret...but Sarah has the number in her internet names (blog, email). Awwww, yay mom!

We had yet another bad t-storm tonight, while I was at work. We lost power for about a minute. Allyson had the clock in her hands, ready to tell everyone, every 30 seconds, "change stations now". Luckily it came back (or, not so lucky...)...I think it would've been cool if we lost power--it could have deterred people from working out during it. We could be lazy and paid. She said at her mom's Curves, they lost power for 3 days and she had the workers out there telling people when to change, since she didn't want to lose business those three days. I am getting really tired of the t-storms and bad rain. I don't remember it ever being this much. I have lived here my whole life. Imagine if it were 30 degrees out and how much snow we could have on the ground. Dammit, why don't I live north?

Good night...


make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?