<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, August 13, 2004

"Take your purse and get the hell out of my store" 


I love Empire Records. I love love the special fan edition. When I was awake at 5 AM 2 nights ago, I decided to watch it. I only made it about 1/2 hour then I got sleepy again. I finished it last night and wrote down some quotes that I will be using in the coming days as blog entry titles. They make me happy.Something that won't be a title is from an extra scene in the special fan edition:

Mark: What's RIP mean?
Deb: Really Idiotic Party

I have to work today but then I will be off for over a week. I mentioned not working next week when mom and I just worked out and my boss who I work with on Fridays was like "you're not working Friday? Oh no, I'm not working Friday". I was like "It's been on the calendar cuz we've had the tickets for months" and the other person working said she had seen it there. So I don't know if they'll get 2 people to cover us both but mine has been there for a while.

A local couple had quadruplets a few weeks ago. At the first sonogram, they thought they would have a girl and a boy. A week later, the girl egg split so they though it was identical twin girls and a boy. Another week went by and one of the girl eggs split AGAIN. So, the quads are a set of identical girl triplets and a boy. And the babies lasted 35 weeks in the mom (a total of over 15 pounds of babies)! How cool is that??????

Next week is going to be quite a busy week. Monday night is the county fair, with a free concert of Buddy Jewell and Craig Morgan. I think we talked about doing something Tuesday...but I can't remember what. Wednesday is tennis. Thursday is Dean at Jammin Java. And Friday is tennis again. We might have plans for Saturday too. I haven't had so much to do in a week in quite a while.

OK, breakfast (at noon) and a shower, then shopping for a blanket and shoes then work. Ahhhhhh!


make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?