<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, August 20, 2004

"That is so sweet, I think I'm going to barf" 


So last night was a blast. Dean ended up going first (though he had told us he wouldn't!). He wore the same shirt he wore at 2 of the Border's nights. While on stage, he realized this and made a comment--something like "I just realized I am wearing a shirt I wore about 3 times last week. I forgot people who were there would be here. You know how you get a new shirt and it's all you wear?" Then, he went into a story about how there's always a kid in every classroom that smells like pee and if you don't think anyone smells like pee, then you're that kid. It was amusing how he worded it. "Irish Bars" has an echo on the CD and each time we see him, we sing the echo. Last night, he had a lot of people there, who he said he used to live with. So during the echo, about 10-12 or more people sang it so it sounded terrific. He kinda laughed in the middle of his singing cuz it was such a shock to have so many singing.

The second person was Clare Burson. She had a really good voice but Cari and I didn't like her lyrics a lot. Megan said it's cuz she's from the south and people there write more about the world around them and what they encounter as opposed to being very lyrical. For example, she had a song about 2 cockroaches that were in her apt. Very odd.

The last one was David Berkeley. He was hot (I think Jamie would like him) and I liked his songs. I bought both of his CDs. And I paid with my credit card and he thanked me by using my name. LOL..woohoo!

After David, we went back and I bought the CDs and Megan and Cari talked to Dean. Megan met a band last week and one member knows Dean so she had to tell him the guy said hi. BY the time I went over, they were talking about Adam Richman. Dean asked if I imed him and he was excited. It was hilarious. Oh, when David Berkeley was singing, Dean saw us and said "oh hey!" and gave Cari a hug...then didn't give Megan and me hugs...he kinda seemed like after he did it it was awkward so he didn't continue...I am jealous, Cari! :)

OK, on another note, the semis of Olympic tennis is 2 Chileans vs. 2 Americans! We have 100% chance of getting at least one medal! Yay! Goooo Fish..and Dent!

Off to Legg Mason for tennis today. We will be seeing Ginepri (woohoo!), Hewitt and Agassi today. Very excited. It is not even 11 AM and it's already 83 degrees in here. It's absolutely ridiculous. I am going to get so much sun today. I HATE this hot weather. Argh.


make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?