<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, August 21, 2004

"That's really special but, um, aren't we supposed to be talking about me?" 

Happy Mom Birthday! (It's from "yesterday" but I haven't gone to bed yet so it doesn't count)

Well, Mardy won today. I am absolutely thrilled. If he wins, he will be all over the talk shows. Even if he loses, hopefully he will be all over the talk shows. Taylor still has a chance for the bronze so gooooo Dent.

Today at Legg Mason, Robby and Lleyton won. Every time I think of Hewitt's name, I think of saying "Llllllleyton". I think the double "l" at the beginning of his name and "Lloyd" are kind lame. They both played pretty well so tomorrow should be a good match. I hope it's on TV, and I don't mean the tennis channel, since we don't get that (excuse me, but don't you think more people here would rather have the tennis channel than the golf channel? Golf is so boring...and I would watch tennis every day if we had the tennis channel.)

Got burnt again today. Not too bad. I put sun block on at 1:30 or so and reapplied at 3:45. My ears are the worst part but so are my cheeks (I didn't reapply on my face). Actually, my forehead feels a little itchy like it got sun but I don't know how cuz the sun was behind us and I had on a visor and sunglasses so I don't know what was exposed. My legs, the palest part of my body ever shown, just don't seem to get the sun. It's always my arms and face. No wonder I am getting freckles on my arms more and more and my legs still look pale as shit (actually, shit isn't pale, is it?). I have gotten to the point in my life where I try to avoid the sun at all costs. I really don't want skin cancer. Remember how Amy M, Becky and Stacey would always talk about the tanning salon and how often they went? And it seemed kind of like a competition. And they told me I should tan. I will laugh in the faces of cancer if someone gets it. OK, I'm not that mean. But if I can prevent a type of cancer by staying away from UV light, why not?

David Berkeley has a one-minute song on one of his albums titled "Green Room". Before hearing it, Cari and I decided that it will be played at The Greene Room...I am listening now and as I kinda expected, there are no words. I wonder why it's called Green Room. I love it when artists title tracks with not so obvious titles. Of course, not all songs should be titled like that...but some are good.

There was something else I was going to write about but I totally forget. Cari joined friendster...so should you! I'll make you a book thong if you do! *grin*

make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?