<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, August 17, 2004

"Well Sinead O'Rebellion. Shock me, shock me, shock me with that deviant behavior" 

I am very sad. We are going to Legg Mason tomorrow...and one of my favorite players who won 2 years ago lost today. How upsetting is that? The freakin first round. To some Chilean whom I have NEVER heard of. Are you kidding me? Dammit James!

On another note, Federer lost at the Olympics today. That makes me a little happy, though that sounds mean. Just means the US men can get that much farther. Here's hoping we get all 3 medals, though that's unlikely. Mardy had a great win over #5 Ferrero and Andy won against a newly-returned Haas, who has been playing well. And Taylor's still in it too (Sadly, Spadea lost today, after winning a first round match of something like 6-1, 6-0). Sorry to you Brits out there that Henman lost in the first round (if you even care). I do like Henman and would like to have seen him go far...but alas, that did not happen.

On a lighter note, Charla and Mirna were finally eliminated from The Amazing Race! I am SOOOOOOOO ecstatic. That Mirna was a total bitch.

My other reality show (Big Brother, if you couldn't guess) of the night still has me upset. My favorite gay "friend" (*wink*) Will is still on the block. I love him. Cari has been getting irritated at him but I don't see it. He is so fab. I bet Parsons loves him. Megan watches but she doesn't really like anyone, except she does think Drew is hot, which is totally true.

make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?