<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, August 01, 2004

Went through a box left from college (finally). Found my calendar from sophomore year, which was called "College Years" and had places for pictures on each month and you could write in. By the end of that year, I had gotten more creative and wrote stuff everywhere, pasted in small things that we got through communes, as well as putting pictures all over the months. I love reading it and looking at it all and remembering things. I tried to find another for junior year, searching all over the internet, but they weren't made anywhere. I loved that. I did find (last year, online) a "College Years" book that you can do the same thing but it's for all the years. I bought it (I think through amazon) and started filling it out. Not done yet.

I also found my letter of induction into the Secret Society of Pylons (Pylonic Society). Oh Heather, where forth art thou?????? As well as my large sized Rho Alpha Pi doll (remember the time I tore up Alyssa's? Oh wait, you guys weren't there yet).

Made some whipped cream today. Much better with confectioners sugar than granulated. Mmmmmmm...

Here is something from the paper today. Every Sunday there's 2 "Life Is Short: Autobiography As Haiku"'s. Months ago the Headstart teacher at the school I sub at was in. The first one today (with the picture) is the woman who was in charge of special ed at the school. I remember hearing the story from her months ago. Brought tears to my eyes once again.

make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?