<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, August 15, 2004

"What's with today, today?" 


I am tired. So mad the Skins lost last night. Soooooo close. But I'ma need Joe Gibbs to pick Hasselbeck as the starting QB. I know he threw an awful interception last night but in both preseason games so far, he has played better than Brunell or Ramsey. There's so much talk about "Brunell or Ramsey?" I don't think they are giving Hasselbeck enough of a chance. The commentators last night said he was a "young kid". Hello, Eli Manning is younger and I am SURE he is going to start at least half the Giants games this season. And I hate Manning. PS, they said last night that Lavar Arrington (Penn Stater, by the way) has a car with the license plate "QBKILLA". Love that!

We are going to see "The Princess Diaries 2" later. Yay. I keep hearing that critics hate it. Cari says people she has talked to liked it. I hope I like it. Speaking of that though, I just read in the paper today that Heather Matarazzo (is that how you spell her name?) has come out, saying she has found love with an up-and-coming actress who "isn't famous yet but will be". I had no idea. Hmmmm...

Found out about this site from the newspaper. You can plug in website addresses and see the different looks they had over the years. Of course, things like our blogs don't work. But I liked seeing the transformations of Tony's, Dean's and Matt's sites.


make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?