<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, September 14, 2004

"even when it did try to get in my mind, I gave it a swift kick outta there" -Lois 

It's hard to type. We have a promotion going on at work this month. Every time someone comes to work out, they can chose an "egg". They are those plastic things in those machines in grocery stores. Each one has a prize or Curves buck in it. Some are very hard to open so I end up opening them for most people. I have what I like to refer to as "battle scars" from opening them. I keep cutting my middle finger on the lids, so I currently have a band-aid on it, making it hard to type...wow, long story!

I swear, though I shouldn't (*wink*), every time I hear "Cowboy" on Big Brother talk, I lose brain cells. He sounds like the STUPIDEST person I have ever heard. And, he tries to use big words to make himself sound smarter...only to use them incorrectly, making himself look dumber. I honestly wonder how the hell he can have people like him, cuz it's just a damn shame. And, it pains me that he has made it to the last 3. I really hope Diane wins HOH and boots him. Then, he'll be pissed and Drew will end up with the money...cuz Diane has pissed off quite a few people.

DC people are such idiots. Are you kidding me that they have elected Marion Barry to City Council? You got rid of him for years and yet you want him back? Plus, I swear they must think the "Kwame Brown" running for something is the basketball player. He won over someone who has been in office for 14 years...not that I don't think they may want change...but some people see "Kwame Brown" and I am sure they think he plays bball (since, as you may not know, there is a Kwame Brown who plays for the Washington Wizards).

I have been watching episodes of Dawson's Creek for the past few nights. I love that show...as if you didn't know. Cari preordered season 4 for me today. I can't wait cuz that is my overall favorite season. 2 of my favorite episodes are in season 3, which is what I have been watching, but I love season 4 because Pacey and Joey are together for most of it. And I heart Josh Jackson.

Apparently, Ebert and Roeper gave "Cellular" 2 thumbs up. That makes me want to see it even more. I can't wait! Oh, there are so many movies I want to see in the coming month. And so many TV shows on DVD coming out I want...Degrassi comes out in 2 weeks, Felicity is out soon (Cari preordered it for me as well), Dawson's Creek...and The O.C.!!!! The O.C. comes out the end of October...guess what I'm getting myself as a birthday present? "Aladdin" also comes out on special edition DVD...and that's my favorite Disney movie, so it makes me happy as well. I don't think I will end up buying that one myself. I will ask for it for my birthday and I am sure someone will buy it for me:)

I had something else to blog about but I forget. I am working at Curves EVERY DAY this week, filling in today, tomorrow and Thursday for people. It's kinda tiring already, and I've only done 2 days in a row. At least the next 2 days are with Sally. I really enjoy working with her and I haven't been able to in probably 2 months. Alrighty, I am heading for my room for another Dawson's fest...we'll see how many episodes I last through--cuz I am actually really tired and it's only 11:17 (all this going to bed late must be catching up with me)...g'nite y'all!

make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?