<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, September 18, 2004

Game was fun. We won. It seemed like it would be rainy. Half of the drive up it was pouring but it stopped and we saw sun for the rest of the day. (They got so much rain in PA high school games had to be canceled Friday due to water build-up on the field and some roads, including part of rt 322, were shut down this afternoon bc of a river overflowing.) Luckily, I remembered sun block, though I still feel I got some sun on my hands and ears. It was chilly in the stands--it wasn't even 70 on the ground and it's colder up high so...we got in town with time to stop at WalMart so I bought a sweatshirt that I ended up wearing to keep me at least a little warm.

We pretty much looked like shit in the first quarter. Our first possession we drove it 70 yards and Zach ended up fumbling. That was upsetting but things kinda turned around. We still ended up with 6 turnovers, which is insane, but we won and I think our defense looked pretty solid, once they got started.

When mom and I got to the parking areas, it seemed so dead. We got an amazingly close spot. But, the stadium filled up mostly. We think it's was cuz it was so early...people wanted to tailgate before, sleep in...and you know those crazy drunk/hungover college kids. We were shocked the student sections filled up. It's so much nicer when the stadium's full. It's much more intense. And our guys love it when the crowd gets loud. I've seen some teams on tv look like they want the crowd to hush but our guys never do that. It bothers me when the crowd is silent!

Unfortunately, Maryland lost to WVU today. At least it was in overtime...but still. Alrighty, I slept 6 hours last night and slept some both ways today but I am beat...so, good night!

make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?