<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Hey all! Of course, our computer is still acting up. Cari and I are currently at the library and just happened to get computers next to each other (there was a waiting list). Boy, haven't been to the library in a while--they changed how you do the whole computer stuff. If there's a wait, you have to scan your library card in and it will pop up on the screen and will tell you when your computer is ready and you have 5 minutes to log in. Then you have to enter your long card number and pin number on the computer that is showing you were reserved there. How crazy. I kinda like it better than before though--they used to keep your driver's license when you went on the computer. I was a little worried about that today, you know this day and age and all the anti-identity theft stuff out there they say you should do. Anyway...

Capon was OK. Penn State lost. Eric and I watched the game with another couple who were Penn State fans, so that was cool. It was pretty relaxing, til the day we left when Eric was just getting annoying and dad was pissing me off. I was so glad to be home...only to find out Cari and mom went to Trader Joe's without me! :(

Nothing else much going on. FYI, Jamie did end up getting that box we sent her, although it showed up in 2 weeks not the 2 days I was told it would take. Kinda leery about sending her anything again...but whatever. She was home this weekend but not when I was home Sunday. :( May not see her until my birthday.

Bought the new special edition Footloose DVD yesterday, as well as Degrassi: The Next Generation first season DVDs. Cari and I watched the extras on the latter yesterday. Heehee...Aladdin comes out next week! It's my favorite! But I am not buying it...I need to stop buying things before my birthday.

Alrighty, I guess that's it for now. We'll see when I get to a working computer next. Enjoy yourselves and I'll talk to you soon!

make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?