<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, September 08, 2004

"I can cry and I'm sensitive" -Seth 

If you haven't heard my post from yesterday, listen. I can't get over Wicker Park--I don't know why but I really enjoyed it. It's not like an outstanding film but I really really liked it. I can't wait to see "The Forgotten", "First Daughter" and "Cellular". And I'ma need some movies to come out on DVD...wish I had money. And I wish our pay-per-view worked. I tried ordering a movie (I am refraining from naming it cuz you will all laugh) but it came up as a blank screen. Cari ordered the football game Saturday on pay-per-view and it was fine so I don't get why normal pay-per-view movies won't work. And, Cari needs to borrow Scary Movie 3 from her boss soon or I am gonna end up trying to get that on pay-per-view.

I haven't rented a movie in months. I belonged to Blockbuster's Reward Zone or whatever it was. That ran out in March. I used to rent movies weekly, many times 3 a week, hence why the rewards program was good for me. I earned so many free rentals. Then, I just stopped. I am not sure why. Needless to say, now I guess I don't have a membership, though I know regular membership is free. Plus, Cari and mom are members so I can always use them *wink wink*.

Clearly, our computer is back to normal today. Thank goodness cuz it was driving me nuts. Now, I need to talk to Jamie. We sent her a package last Monday...and haven't heard from her. We didn't tell her for the element of surprise...but now that I haven't heard anything, I am really worried about it's whereabouts. They said 2 days. This sucks ass. Plus, I put homemade oatmeal cookies in there and the ones we had were hard a few days after mailing so I am sure hers are hard too. Argh...

I need to remember That 70's Show premieres tonight...and Donna's blond. I don't like that.

It's a very yucky day, inside and out. I am home alone but that's ok cuz I don't feel well. The weather doesn't help it. I don't wanna go to Curves in the rain or when I don't feel well and the combo makes it worse. I need to go but I don't wanna!

make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?