<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, September 02, 2004

I did this with my full name and got Billy Martin (isn't that his name? in Good Charlotte...) but this is a little better. Cari gets Billy if she just uses "Cari". If she uses "Cari Greene", she gets Brad Pitt. If she uses her full real name, she gets Jeff Hardy (whom I have never heard of). I plugged Jamie in as well...with just her first name, she gets this same one as me. Her first and last names gets her David Boreanaz. Her full 3 names gets her James Marsters. Jamie's so lucky.

Your Husband Generator by Lady_Galadriel
Name
Your Husband Is
You Metonline
You Have0 children but 7 pets
You Liveaustralia
Ina stable
You And Your Partner Are Best Known Fortrying your hand at an independant film and failing miserably
Quiz created with MemeGen!


make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?