<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, September 01, 2004

In the stereo: Cruel Intentions

Our computer was wack yesterday (when I hear the word wack, I think of Not Another Teen Movie...love that movie!), making noises and freezing. How annoying. I really should wake up early in the next few days. There's a tv with free dvd player on sale at Target. They were out on Sunday when I went. Jodi says they get a shipment EVERY night. On Sunday, they had hardly any tv's anyway. But I really want this one! It's silver...and it's not mine! Mine is getting more and more temperamental (did I spell that right?). UPDATE: went to Target at 1:30 and they had some! So I got a new tv along with a dvd player for my room! Yay!

Can't wait for the weekend! I have felt football withdrawal. I actually watched the Va Tech/USC game last weekend. I'm not usually big on games between teams I don't care much about. Of course in this case, it would have been nice if Tech won, since USC is preseason #1. ANyway, there's a pep rally thing Friday night, getting it all started for the season. And it's free...always a good thing.

Turned on my tv last night and it was on cspan. I should have changed it before getting pissed off. They had someone calling in who was talking about how 4 years ago, "that person in office" was full of jokes. He was basically saying Clinton's term was all a joke and Bush has completely turned that around. Are you kidding me? quite the opposite, my friend. Clinton had the economy doing so well and it only took Bush 4 years to completely turn it around. If we had someone else in office, I wonder if my dad would have retired? It's the republicans fault he was pushed out the door...and that pisses me off.

Not much else to say. I know my comments have been acting up but my flooble chatbox should be on the right so you can write there!

make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?