<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, September 01, 2004

It's so crazy how many people come to our blogs now. But, I must wonder who "lampel.student.umd.edu" could possibly be...lol

Very upset with a bunch of the tennis players. One little group of 8 in the draw included 3 hot guys, Gonzalez, Philippoussis, and Kuerten. It was my favorite little group of 8. All 3 of them lost today. How sad. Some young US girl beat the #22 seed today. She's into the 3rd round, which is very exciting.

Since I am going to Penn State this weekend, I am planning on what I need to buy. Need is of course in quotes (use your imagination). I want a visor. I think I want a white one but navy will do. I hope there's one I like. The only visor I own is light blue, which doesn't match much. Plus, if I get a visor, I can wear it to the games to deflect some of the sun. (oh, side note, mom and I need to take sun block this weekend) I also want to get a long sleeve shirt. I don't have too many long sleeve t-shirts. I have one Penn State one that has a hole in the armpit and on the sleeve near the cuff. I have one Hood one that I love. It's stained but it's so comfortable. I've been wearing it to bed the past few nights. I can't wait to see the new merchandise. I love new stuff. Last year (I think) I got a yellow ringer tee with navy neck and sleeve cuffs. I love it, since it's not real Penn State colors. They had a lot of pink when we went in January. Maybe they'll have something pink I will actually want. Who knows...oooo, I have to make sure my jersey is clean and I need to find my Penn State shoes (that are blue and white payless shoes I bought specifically for the games).

make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?