<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, September 10, 2004

Just watched "Made" on MTV. I haven't liked any episodes until I saw this one. This was about a girl who was popular and drove a BMW who wanted to ride a BMX bike in extreme sports. She took 5 weeks to learn, going to camps and meeting Dave Mirra, and ended up landing a back flip in competition. She is only the second girl to ever do so, and they all couldn't believe she did it after only learning the trick days before. The people who taught her didn't even want her to do it cuz she could seriously injure herself (or even die, if landing on her head in the wrong way)if something went wrong midair. It was really pretty awesome and I was very impressed.

I really want the Armani Exchange shirt that says "think fashion makes a statement?" on the front and "try voting 11.2.04" on the back. I just went to the site. They only go up to size large...and they are sold out of everything but small and extra small! That's CRAZY. I also would like the shirt Jake Gyllenhaal wore months ago that said "I'm Young And I Vote" but I searched the web and came up with nothing. Plus, every month or so someone else searches the web for it and comes up with my blog, since I mentioned it when I saw it months ago. Argh.

make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?