<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, September 08, 2004

just went to the Hood website. Looked around a bit and found a page with Hood songs on it. However, the nun song is nowhere. I wonder if it ever was on there (well, probably not). But still, with the boys around, I wonder if it's still sung at all. I did a search on google for it and came up with nothing. So, in light of this, I decided to post it here, in case someone googles it. Maybe, they will get a link to my blog!!!

The Nun Song

We are the nuns, nuns, nuns of Hood College
There's not a damn man in this nunnery
And every night at 10 they lock the doors
I don't know what the hell I ever came here for

And when I'm on that train and homeward-bound
I'm gonna turn that damn town upside down
I'm gonna smoke and drink and neck and peck
Oh what the heck!
To hell with Hood College!

make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?