<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, September 09, 2004

So I have been thinking about what I want for my birthday. I have come up with 2 things that would make it the best birthday ever--snow and John Kerry elected president. With the election just 2 days after my birthday, it could make or break my year for me. Let's hope it's a great birthday!

Other things I really want are autographed black and white 8 X 10s of stars I love. I started getting some a few years ago and eventually I would like to have them all in simple black frames on a wall. Currently, I have no wall space. But maybe eventually whenever I move out, I will. I currently have Tony, *N SYNC, Tim McGraw, Chris O'Donnell, Gavin Rossdale (which didn't actually come b&w--it is greenish! but I am over it...now), and Jon Bon Jovi. Every so often, I check ebay but frequently they only have colored photos of the celebs (or they aren't autographed) and since it started with Tony and *N SYNC being b&w/autographed and I continued that, I'd like them all to be the same. Ones I check on that I would like most are Jake Gyllenhaal, Adam Brody, Oliver Hudson, Josh Jackson, Jared Leto, and Tyler Christopher. If someone stumbles across any, let me know! And I refuse to pay more than $30...unless it's an amazing picture of Jake! (I found some great pictures of Jake, colored mostly, some autographed, one b&w no auto...but I really want it with my theme!)

Anyone hear Joey "Fat One" is engaged? How exciting for him! Now Lance...I'm waiting!

make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?