<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, September 17, 2004

testing... 

It's raining, I have a bad headache, I am cranky, my thigh hurts, I am sleepy, I have to work at 3.  Argh.  I am really drained from working so much this week.  I got home Wednesday rather upset and nothing had happened so I don't know why.  I think my sleeping habits are really catching up to me.  I have been obsessed with beading before I sleep so even if I am tired when I start, it wakes me up and I am up for hours.  When I wrote my last blog?  I went to my room and ended up watching 6 episodes of Dawson's.  SIX.  That's over 4 hours.  That's ridiculous.  Last night, I was making a necklace I had started before but really wanted to finish.  I watched Survivor live, then Joey and Will and Grace (W&G was hilarious!), which I had taped.  Watched 2 GH's I was behind on, even the "Obsess Completely" The OC special I had also taped, and ran out of stuff to watch cuz I was so awake, still making my necklace.  I left The Fresh Prince on cuz there was nothing else but I needed something while I was beading.  The necklace didn't turn out as I really wanted it even.  It's ok but not exciting.  I have to sleep early tonight cuz mom and I are leaving before 7 to get to the game tomorrow...why does this one have to be a noon game but the first one when we stayed up there was at 3:30????

Nothing else to really say.  Blogger is being weird so hopefully this will publish, via email.  Always nice to try new things.  Lata...




make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?